How to Navigate the Site
Click the arrows to browse
1. Go to https://tours.chick-fil-a.com.
This can be accessed via computer, iPad or any mobile device.
2. At the bottom right of the page, click PURCHASE TICKETS.
3. For the Original 1-hour tour, enter total group size attending the tour including chaperones and drivers
and click PURCHASE TICKETS in the box labeled THE ORIGINAL.
NOTE: This tour is only offered Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:00am, 11:00am, and 1:30pm. and Friday at 1:30pm
For The Deluxe 2-hour tour, enter total group size attending the tour including chaperones and drivers
and click PURCHASE TICKETS in the box labeled THE DELUXE.
NOTE: This tour is only offered Monday at 1:30pm and Friday at 9:30am.
Tour schedule is subject to change, refer to website for the most current schedule.
4. Find and select your desired date and time slot if it is available.
Use arrows to navigate to additional dates/months.
5. If you are a first-time guest, fill out the required information about the group leader.
If you have previously registered for a tour, enter your email and password.
NOTE: if you forgot your password, please follow the instructions listed here.
6. Fill out the required group information.
a. Enter your group size
b. Enter a name for your group.
c. Select the type of group you are bringing.
d. Any additional information about your group.
e. Mode of transportation.
7. If you are registering a school group, fill out the required school group information.
a. Type of school group.
b. Number of teachers and chaperones.
c. Do you have a Georgia state tax exemption certificate?
d. Method of Payment.
8. Click SUBMIT & CONTINUE.
9. If all registration information is correct click PURCHASE TICKETS.
If information is incorrect click MODIFY RESERVATION
10. Enter credit card information and click PAY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD.
11. Review your confirmation email and look forward to your tour!